The "WOW FACTOR" lives here.
A Magnificent family home with breathtaking views to Mountains and Port Stephens coastline that will impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Elegant formal tiled entry leads into central level of the home and consists of a beautiful open plan main living room encompassing the aforementioned views and featuring stunning spotted gum timber floors and plantation shutters.
The gourmet kitchen is complete with Caesar stone benchtops, chef gas cooking, corner pantry, range hood and dishwasher. The living room flows through glass doors to a wonderful covered deck ideal for alfresco living and relaxing with the outstanding views.
This main level also offers one of 2 master bedroom options with a main ensuite, another bedroom plus a home office or study and central bathroom, shower and bath.
The top level is option 2 for a master suite with a spacious main bedroom and ensuite plus a 5th bedroom or nursery.
The lower level features the must have second living area and would suit as excellent in-law/teenage or guest space with another bedroom and bathroom. Also contains walk in storage/wine cellar and laundry.
The lower level living leads to another covered deck area adjoining manicured lawn and gardens.
Whist the northerly aspect offers all year round comfort, the house is fully air conditioned.
- 5 bedrooms, plus study/home office,
- 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 entertaining decks
- North facing rear with unparalleled views
- Double garage with remote control auto door
- Walk in storage would make perfect wine cellar
- Grey water Stormwater tank for washing and toilet
- A 2nd stormwater tank for gardens
- Convenient garden/tool shed under house